Healthy yet sinful!
Whole Wheat Chocolate and Walnut BreadHealthy yet sinful!IBCA
- Sieve together the flour, milk powder, gluten and cocoa powder. Make a well in the middle and add the chocolate chips and walnuts and mix well.
- Prepare a salt solution with salt and half the measured amount of water and a sugar+yeast solution with the remaining amount of water.
- Add the two solutions to the flour mixture, kneading until gluten is formed and let it rest for 15 minutes
- Gently deflate the dough and place it in bread mould. Proof it for and hour.
- Bake it at 200 degree Celsius for 30-35 minutes. Once done, let it rest for around 2 hours and then serve.