Soft, cheesy and tasty cookie
Spicy Cottage Cheese CookiesSoft, cheesy and tasty cookieIBCA
All purpose flour
Green chillies, chopped
Cottage cheese, chopped
- Sieve together the flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, custard powder and salt and keep aside.
- Onto a frying pan, add some butter and then add the cottage cheese crumbs and saute.
- Next, add the green chillies and saute for a while and then take it off the flame.
- Add the cottage cheese and green chili mixture to the flour mixture and mix until well combined. If you dont get the dough consistency, add curd and water solution to the dough and mix well.
- Mould the dough into desired shapes and place them on a floured tray and bake at 160 degree Celsius for 15-18 minutes.